1) This semester a set a goal out to increase the number of times I go on a run per week. I planned on waking up early and starting most of my days with a run. At the beginning of the semester, I followed my plan for a couple of weeks, however, I ended up constantly putting it off and not achieving my original goal I set out. It took the coronavirus outbreak and gyms closing to force me into a better habit of running daily. 2) I learned that the most important thing to do when setting a goal is to make sure you start of strong. Looking back, if I had possibly run for consistently for the first month then I would have most likely accomplished my goal. 3) I think that not reaching my goal just showed myself that this is something that I need to try harder at and really force myself into doing. I think that not reaching your goal or failing at something only makes you a better person, especially if you are able to ...
Comments
Post a Comment